Do your children ever just lose their minds?

I have no idea where my son left his mind, but clearly he has not been able to find it for days. He is just like.....new lately. I love him and most of the time he is very smart and sweet and responsible, but for about two weeks now, he is just crazy. Not bad, or anything like that, just crazy. My daughter clearly lost her mind today too. I don't know where she put hers either, but I sure hope that they come back soon.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only all the time!! But I can't get mad because I do it too..!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• the other day my daughter walked right into the wall lol. she has also spun around in the middle of the floor screaming like a crazy person or something lol
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Weather change (I hope)!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 4:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• This is a funny question. I think not only do our kids loose their minds from time to time, we do too! What is bad is my son is taking advance courses in high school and has been a straight A student for all his life (17 & junior in high school) but for the longest time I thought he was the dumbest kid on the block. Just in the last year or so has he found some common sense!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Well, according to my 2 1/2 year old daughter, her mind is on vacation in Acapulco.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Comment by Mom1Stepmom1 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My 13 yr old son has surely lost his mind. He's just strange. He was always a little off but now that his teen years have hit I really don't know what is going through his head.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My 2 yo lost his mind the other day. He was WILD. He kept wanting to run into the street, scream, destroy Wal-Mart, hit, throw stuff...it was awful! I was so stressed out. I've never seen him act like that before. Ever. But luckily it was a 24 hour spell and he was fine the next day. I still have no idea what had gotten into him.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Sometimes they do. But not that often.
    Tori77

Answer by Tori77 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Every so often.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 10:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2010