i was late on my period and i thought i was pregnant and then i got my period and i still feel like i'm pregnant.could i be?

i didnt get my period when i always get it ..i get my period 2 -3 days early and this time my period went by then i got it a day after it was supposed to be done. the hole month i just has this feeling that i was pregnant and i still do but i have my period could i still be pregnant?i have all the symptoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes my friend had her period while she was pregnant so she thought she wasnt finally went to get checked out and she was 3 months
    alexandriamom

Answer by alexandriamom at 1:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• You might be tricking ur body into thinking you are pregnant, I did that like a month ago and never has happened to me before. I have two kids too. I was peeing alot and nauseated some days.
    Anonymous

• I got mine for another 4 months. I did not even know I was preggers until I was 5 months along and started having problems with my clothes (thought I was just gaining weight), and also I started having lots of gas bubbles, turns out it was baby fluttering. I started getting really tired and no energy so I went in, SURPRISE baby on the way. Good thing I wasn't a drinker at the time, lol
    shawslady

Answer by shawslady at 4:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2008