IS exsesive hair growth an early sign of pregnancy!

We are ttc and I am sure that I am pregnant! I pee more frequently and all of a sudden I am growing hair really fast. Normaly I owuld shave my legs every two or three days, and lately I have major stubble and need to shave like everyday!!! ???

liljaimomma2

Asked by liljaimomma2 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol I'm not sure if it's a sign of being pregnant in the beginning, but I do know that as your hormones change throughout the pregnancy, you will get very harry!

How far along do you think you could be?
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 1:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I would only be a few weeks
    liljaimomma2

Answer by liljaimomma2 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hmm ... it sounds too early to be a sign of pregnancy, but who knows? Every woman's body reacts differently. Have you taken a HPT?
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 1:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i would shave my legs in early pregnancy and then it felt like i needed to shave again at the end of the day... i dont shave much any more its too much work when the belly is in the way
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 1:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2008