If you get pregnant the week before your should start your period, would you most likely still get that period and then miss the following one, or no?

I know it may sound dumb, but I'm curious...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you would miss the period.
    Anonymous

• its possible to have ur period when u are pregnant if it is close enough to the time u are to have it and if u produced 2 eggs
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 1:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Usually you would miss that period.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• By reading the other moms answers, I guess I am FAR from normal. I got mine for another 4 months. I did not even know I was preggers until I was 5 months along and started having problems with my clothes (thought I was just gaining weight), and also I started having lots of gas bubbles, turns out it was baby fluttering. I started getting really tired and no energy so I went in, SURPRISE baby on the way. Good thing I wasn't a drinker at the time, lol
    shawslady

Answer by shawslady at 4:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2008