cash crate question

I still have pending offers from the 12th of october and one pays 14.00 that i signed up for a free trial and used my credit card info, has anyone else had this problem? I am starting to think this is a scam.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't know what to say. I don't like to use my credit card. You can always go on the forum and ask. I went there to and they are great.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Some offers take longer than other, especially the trial ones. I dont suggest you do any of those unless it's a product you want to keep anyway, just in case.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• cash crate sux
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Trials can take up to 30 days to approve.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 3:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i think it is. i tried it a while back and never received anything.
    rarara11

Answer by rarara11 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I SAY DON'T USE YOUR CREDIT CARD AT ALL, JUST DO THE OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND FILL IN YOUR NAME AND ALL THE INFO IT'S ASKING FOR THEN HIT SUBMIT AND CLOSE THE PAGE AND GO BACK TO YOUR CASH CRATE PAGE AND HIT SUBMIT FOR THE OFFER YOU COMPLETED. TRY THIS WEBSITE TOO, IT'S A GOOD ONE TOO. GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous