Was it positive?

I've always known for the vertical line to be a little thicker and not so skinny. I just wanted to know if any other moms out there got something like this: a very thin verical line and a thick horizontal line when they were testing and were you really pregnant. Mines took maybe like the whole 10 minutes to show up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have had 4 VERY VERY faint lines come up and I was pregnant with each line. If your NOT pregnant there should be no second line show up at all. Even the very faint lines should be considered positive.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• get a digital one that says 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If it took 10 minutes to show up, it is not a positive. You should only rely on the test to be accurate up to the timed limit...most are only a couple of minutes. Take it again in the morning but visit this site for more information on evaporation lines.  www.peeonastick.com

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• yeah I took 2 different test like 4 days apart and they both look the same. my period is 2 months late but last month when i went to the er they said i wasnt pregnant. I havent had a period since july. so I have no idea whats going on
    mommie42011

Answer by mommie42011 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• the directions actually say not to read AFTER 10 minutes so it came up right in time
    mommie42011

Answer by mommie42011 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• with my DD the line was so faint i thought it was negative or defective but i took another and it came up positive =] id say your prego!
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have had that happen to me.But it was when I was using a cheap/generic test.The lines are not very good on the test.Even if you leave the test sitting around for awhile.If your unsure of the test then I would go buy a namebrand test.Clearblue,etc.They even make tests that are digital.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i like the digital too
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I like the digital, no questioning it.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010