John McCain gets endorsement from Al Qaeda - Comments?

Here's the link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/21/AR2008102102477.html

carolintexas

Asked by carolintexas at 1:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i don't think endorsements really matter but they are interesting.
    .
    beware, things are about to get ugly in here!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Ok, so Al Qaeda is supporting McCain because they know that many americans will vote for the opposite of what Al Qaeda wants. So those that vote for Obama are playing right into the hands of Al Qaeda!!
    Anonymous

• Get your head out of the sand people. Obama is the enemy and so is Al Qaeda!!
    Anonymous

• Lol the reason they support McCain is they think he is going to worsen the Economy. Lol, apparently Al Qaeda also knows nothing about capitalism. Obama has far more concerning supporters (like Chavez, Putin, Hamas, ect)...and their reasons for supporting Obama are definitely not so America can be stronger!
    Anonymous

one might say it's like what happened in 2004 when bin laden told americans to vote for kerry!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I just love watching the repubs twisting in the wind trying to justify this one. Please....continue....it's just too funny to read the convoluted justifications for why terrorists endorsing MCCAIN is really trying to get you to vote for Obama and is "playing into their hands".

Get real people - we now have real terrorists who have already killed thousands of Americans over the past 8 years saying that a McCain presidency would be better for them. Clearly not a good endorsement - who's the terrorist's pal now?
    carolintexas

Answer by carolintexas at 1:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Who is the terroist's pal now? OBAMA!!
    Anonymous

• So this week Colin Powell endorses Obama and Al Qaeda endorses McCain. Hmmm. I think I'll vote with the pair of thinking men vs. the crazy ones.
    Anonymous

• I am not a repub twisting in the wind!! Up until now I have voted democrat. Obama is an awful choice for the democratic party and if you think that Bush has screwed up this country (as I do), just wait until we see the damage that Obama will do to this country.
    Anonymous

• Oh - Anonymous 1:57pm -- if YOU say that Obama will damage the country then obviously it's the truth (sarcasm here in case you missed it). Unfortunately for you I have done lots of research in this election since I'm an independent and vote for the candidate, not the party - and there's absolutely no way that McCain will be a better pres than Obama, so Obama's got my vote.

And an endorsement by terrorists like this article describes shows me just why it's so important to get Obama into office and TURN THIS COUNTRY AROUND
    Anonymous