weight loss?

any good tips on loosing the last 10 lbs and getting into shape?... what was your motivation?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Gosh, I wish I had the motivation, LOL. I joined SparkPeople to help me out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i do pilates....I know it sounds mean but my motivation is a picure of my mom, she went from a size 5 when she was in her 20's to a size 20 now in the late 40's.....I know i don't want to end up like her so i bust a move and put down the chocolate!
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Im still working on that last 10 lbs, lol. After loosing 18, this last 10 is seeming impossible, lol. Im doing WW, and going to the gym 3-4x per week, and go for 45 minute walks on the days I dont go to the gym. But I have a little bit of a snacking problem, lol. GL to you.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I go to the extreme and juice for 3 days then regular eating for 4...just buy fresh or frozen fruits and veggies, put them in a juicer and go from there, but on my 3 days, nothing but my juices and water...it is hard, and you lose more water weight than anything, but I usually keep off 3-4 pounds from doing it for a week
    december911

Answer by december911 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I take Juice Plus every day and my motivation to be healthy is my kids. I want to set a good example and be around as long as possible.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• try some fun exercise games that you can involve your kids in, like dance, etc. They really motivate me.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• When I look @ my belly and I say this cant be mines lol I run and to taebo
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Yikes, the last 10 lbs are the hardest! Just change up your eating habits a little more or change when you exercise. just a little something to change your routine can sometimes bust through a plateau. Here's an article I wrote about how I lost my weight, if you want to take a look at that.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5826450/how_i_lost_my_weight.html?cat=5

But as for motivation! i just really didn't like how i looked and when i DIDN'T work out, i felt guilty haha

wiferichie

Answer by wiferichie at 1:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010