Ever heard of the book "How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It"?

I guess my husband's reading it. I'm very glad he's taking initiative and I'm trying not to worry that we're never going to be able to talk about anything, which is exactly our problem! I know, I know, I need to relax. It's just such an odd concept to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I've heard of it, but I have no idea what it's about exactly. I have heard about the Love Dare book and Dr. Phil's Relationship Rescue. I read the latter and it helped me, but not my relationship because he wasn't willing to work on things. It sounds like he's interested in trying to fix your problems, which is a really great thing! Good luck to you both!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• don't let what the covers says fool you. even if you guys don't talk there are other ways to communicate. i haven't heard of the book either but here is one for you to read called the proper care and feeding of husbands. at least your hubby is recognizing there is a problem.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It says something on the back like, "communications is not the key to love, connection is" or something like that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• bumpHere's a bump for ya!!!!

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 8:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• How awesome!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 10:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Oh, yes, I've read the Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands. It competed with one other one for WORST relationship book I've ever read. Don't get me wrong, I believe in loving and respecting my husband. But I've known way to many women who have given and given and given and been totally trampled by their husbands. That book was just horrible.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010