Has anyone on here gone a significant time in their pregnancy and NOT KNOWN their pregnant??? Possibly until their giving birth???

I have watched the show "I didn't know I was pregnant?" and was wondering if anyone on here was a victim of that? Just curious!!! :)

Stephy878481

Asked by Stephy878481 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got to 19 weeks. That was far enough.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Not me but my sister-in-law went all the way to delivery not knowing. She's actually sent in paperwork to be on the show and they've gotten back in touch with her, but nothing finalized yet to actually film her...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My friend found out at 29 weeks! I was with her the whole time and I didn't know! She never complained of being sick, she was very active, skinny, wearing the same clothes. She took a test and it was positive. She thought she was only 6 weeks because hat was the last time her BF was around. We went to the Ultrasound together, we were floored!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I watch that show all the time and honestly I don't know how anyone cannot know they are pregnant until they have the baby lol. They say it happens more than we think, but I don't know how.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Nope, but a co-worker of mine, her daughter didn't realize she was pregnant and went into labor at the restaurant she worked as a waitress. I guess she was 35 weeks (they said the baby was a 5 weeks premature)? She reached up to put some dishes away or something and I guess she started having contractions, but didn't know what they were. She was taken to the hospital and they found out she was having a baby. I guess apparently she didn't gain any weight and her periods were irregular to begin with? No idea. Beautiful little girl she had though (they've brought her up here a few times).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I went 6months and didn't know until I felt the baby move. I was like wtf I know that feeling. Called my ob went in foran appointment and she told me I was more than halfway done.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i was 3-4mo....
    I think its kinda nice not knowing for most of the time (unless you do stuff that may harm the pregnancy- i dont drink or anything so no worries).. I hated the wait.. and as soon as your pregnant you have to do the stupid Dr. apts. you worry. you have the excuse of being sleepy.. lol..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't understand how this can happen but I know a lady that was rushed to the hospital for abdominal pains and wound up giving birth to a baby. She claims that she was never pregnant and didn't understand or know how it happened. I just don't even go there. When this subject comes up I just shake my head. I really don't understand it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• WOW! Thanks for the info.... I can't imagine not knowing you are pregnant, but I was just curious enough to ask! Thanks for the stories!
    Stephy878481

Comment by Stephy878481 (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• umm nope i was little anyways so i knew right off.. well the latest was at 8 weeks
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010