Anyone get SSI?

I have serious anxiety attacks and have had since the age of 18, I have been on meds off and on since then,so bad some time I will not leave my home..I am going to a counselor soon.I do see a family md for it all..through all that I have had 5 surgerys in the last 10 yrs that now have constant pain since all that.Only my husband works and has cut his hours down in the last few months.I hate that he works so hard and I have all this going on with me.We do not have ins due to the fact that the co. he works for does not carry it. Its a cryin shame too for my husband 52 and no ins or anything to retire with and also has a hearing dissability hisself.I feel so overwhelmed by all this.Im trying for SSI, is it as tough to get as they say it is? Anyone famalier with this out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• I have seen a number of people who receive it. I think it has a lot to do with the experience of the drs in writing the diagnosis.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:14 AM on Sep. 29, 2010