Are there things your kids do that just drive you crazy?

I try not to be too obsessive about unimportant things like my kids clothes. But my daughter has this awful habit of pulling her shirts down over her body, so the neck is stretched over her shoulders and then down around her stomach, and leaves it there. It drives me crazy! I really don't want all of her shirts stretched out and falling off her shoulders all the time! Ugh she just did it to a brand new shirt that I love. So, what annoying things do your kids do?

mybella81

Asked by mybella81 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Breathing. In and out, constantly!!! That's a joke, btw. My teenager loves to talk to me when I'm in the middle of typing. I can't type, think about what I'm typing and listen all at the same time. There are many more annoying things she does, but this one happens most often.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• They text me lol.. I hate texting just call me lol...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 5:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I hate tattleing. My oldest girl will yell at the top of her lungs about her brother doing something when I see him right in front of me. Using inside voices is a huge issue at my house. I'm so tiered of loud.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Ugh, my kids are constantly playing in our long, wooden floored, up stairs hallway. The sound in the living room is awful! They do it most when Im on the phone, have company, or am watching a movie. Bleh! Talk about wanting to scream as loud as I can!
    KaraokeRides

Answer by KaraokeRides at 5:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Repeating things over and over again. I have a rule in this house about no repeating herself. Yet she does it daily! She thinks its fun to do, but it just annoys the hell out of me!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my son grinds his teeth bad. even tho he is asleep when he is doing it and has no control over it but it still drives me insane!!
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 5:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• They drive me crazy by tattleing every 5 seconds about little things like she won't stop touching me stuff like that. Also, putting them to bed at night they wanna try and stay up so they try their best to find things to ask like can I have something to eat or drink which i tell them to eat their snack early enough before bed or mommy i gotta go to the bathroom...ok why do they need to tell me that why dont they just get up and go lol or I really need to tell you something like what they did today at their nanas or something when they could tell me way earlier. Just little things like that, but I love my kids to death and wouldn't trade them for anything.
    Destiny22

Answer by Destiny22 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Mouth noises. I can't stand mouth noises from anybody, but it seems like my kids do it more than usual. When I say mouth noises I mean any sound that comes from their face when they're eating. I tell them over and over to chew with their mouth closed, but even then I can hear chewing and smushing. Gross.
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 5:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My 2 year old LOVES to drive me crazy when it comes to watching tv. He gets to watch 30 minutes after his bath, and I ask what he wants to see. Answer: "Elmo". Okay, I put on Sesame Street. The MINUTE it starts, he says "NO, Wiggles!". Sigh, fine, I put on the Wiggles. 3 seconds later, "NO, YO GABBA GABBA!". Of course, when I put that one, he goes back to "Elmo". I swear, he does it on purpose...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My son just started this habit of lying on purpose. He thinks it's funny. I told him that he gets little black spots in his eyes when he lies that only I can see, so he grins and hides his face when he's lying because he doesn't want me to look in his eyes. It's cute sometimes, but it's REALLY annoying when I'm trying to have a serious conversation with him. I've tried to correct him every time he does it because he needs to learn that it's not funny!
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 8:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010