Help in Emergency Situations

I have noticed that many moms have posted about not being able "to take it anymore". (I have been one of them). Does anyone know if there is a chat club for such situations? I mean a club that could get resources (online tips on how to handle a baby that will not stop crying). It may be very helpful. We all have different views on how to handle siuations and it may be help to have club that is directed to that specifically. Just a thought.

portakolis08

Asked by portakolis08 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I dont know of one, but there should be. so u always have somewhere to turn.
    mamabear2410

Answer by mamabear2410 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hi portakolis08,

There is a 'Member Resources' link located at the bottom of every CafeMom page where you will find websites and phone numbers to organizations that help moms in need.

Hope this helps.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2008