does this video make you go hmmmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i think there was a question about this a week or so ago?
    it is pretty interesting and also pretty scary--it shows how uneducated american voters are but i don't think that's surprising!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I do not know what that is about but I was told by a lot of ladies on here when I asked a question about McCain saying No American would work for $50.00 and hour and offered to pay anyone to do it that the video on you tube are all lies and I would be a fool to believe them.
    Anonymous

• it's true that a lot of content on youtube is questionable when it comes to authenticity but this was a feature in his broadcast.

some american voters are uneducated.
    i honestly could care less why exactly they are voting. it is their right to vote for whoever they want and for whateve reason.

heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I can't stand Howard Stern. I would naturally think that he is a liberal voter. So it is very interesting that he would even go in this direction. LOL What a hoot! not suprised.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• dispicable, yet interesting.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 3:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Darn I can't find the article anymore - but I had read they didn't just go out on the street and ask random passersby - but sought out homeless people to interview - people who actually have no reason to even care about who's running - 'cause they have no intention of voting...Stern is famous for pulling crazy bits!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2008