how often do you paint the inside of your house?

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 6:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• LOL...We've lived in our newly built home for 8 years, and have painted EACH room at least 2 different colors (not including primer)...I keep changing my mind! It also depends on the room and the amount of traffic it gets....family room has been painted 3 times in 8 years, whereas my formal rooms and master bedroom have only been painted twice. Kids rooms, guest room and office have been painted 3 times each. Bathrooms, 3 times each, and basement, so far just once!! LOL :o) (I like decorating!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We will have lived in our house for 6 years in November and we still have 2 rooms that are still primered but i have painted my daughters room 2 times now and I want to repaint myliving room when I have several days off here soon best answer I can give
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We always paint first thing when we move into a new house. Up until this point, we've moved too often to paint more than once, except in one place. We painted that place twice in three years. Paint is such an inexpensive, easy way to change the look of a room, I am more likely to do that than anything else.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We have lived here for 10yrs (freshly painted when we came)
    4yrs ago we painted the Game Room, DD room, Our bedroom. (when we found out i was pregnant)
    2yrs ago we painted Living Room/Kitchen, 1 bathroom.
    This fall I hope we do the 3rd bedroom and bathroom! LOL....

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010