2 month old kitten

I am asking $25.00 for her she is a very loving a sweet kitten but does have a playful side. I do not have the time to take care of her :(
She comes with everything you'll need..food,litter, litter box and liner, food and water bowl, and the scoop and litter catching pad.

Brandi.Schwab.

Asked by Brandi.Schwab. at 6:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pets

• No time for a kitten. But best of good luck to you!
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Good luck. There's hundreds of free kittens all over the place, i'm not thinkin' anyone is going to pay money for one....
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• well as you can see you're getting a lot more than a kitten! and yes the kitten is free but not the full bag of food or the full box of 25 lbs of litter..premium litter!
    Brandi.Schwab.

Comment by Brandi.Schwab. (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Consider keeping her. Cats are pretty much self sufficient. You don't HAVE to scoop litter every single day and they are cheaper than a dog. You don't have to let them outside to poop or pee and they don't smell and groom themselves. If you have a basement then that's a great place for one. I've had tons of cats in my lifetime. They cost next to nothing to take care of too. Don't buy fancy litter, its not worth it. Find a food food that is free of artificial dyes and flavors because that's what causes kitties to throw up. Give it toys from around the house like coke aps and empty toliet paper rolls. They love that. Get a water and food dish that dispenses it for the cat. You know they have like a globe above them that you fill only every few weeks.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Good Luck! I have a house full myself so that would be a no for me. Asking for an adoption fee is a good thing those that are unwilling to pay it are more then likely not the right home anyway. I have fostered alot of animals and always ask for an adoption fee because I want them to go to a good home and I aldo take care of all their medical needs while in my care.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• If you absolutely can't keep your cat, then you should take her to your humane society or a cat shelter. Thats where your cat will find the best new owners. If you absolutely need the money then you should post on craigslist, but I wouldn't trust all the people on there.
    GeminiMommy6116

Answer by GeminiMommy6116 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Bring her to the shelter with all of your goodies you have tht you want to sell with her. I doubt anyone will pay 25 when yes they are a dime a dozon. You can even get a bag of food and or cheap litter for less then 25... Good Luck...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 8:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I FOUND HER A GOOD HOME
    Brandi.Schwab.

Comment by Brandi.Schwab. (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010