Sister Wives

According to CNN, the cast of Sister Wives is being investigated. Why would you bring your life to t.v. if you prefer that lifestyle?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• 3 of those wives have been doing the talk show circut for quite some time. I saw them YEARS ago on Oprah, and then again on the Today show. I bet they have done every talk show at some point. They are just fame hungry. Have been for quite a while
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 6:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• when do that show come on, i have been waiting to watch it!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Now I will throw out a thought my husband and I had. It IS easier to watch/raise kids with more adults around. We had 2 other couples over at the house and we were kicking parental butt feeding/playing/lifeguarding the kids with all 6 adults working together. I can definitely see why for generations families stayed at a homestead with parents, aldult children, spouses, and kids all residing at the same farm. There would definitely be advantages to living with other families in their own houses but with a fensed common grounds area with the yards open to each other. Kinda like the family is on "big love" but not with the mulitple wives thing... more of the "takes a villiage" concept. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 6:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Its on Sundays on TLC not positive what time... I DVR it. Just started last Sunday! I guess it is to each their own but I wanna know why is it always multiple wives and not husbands? LOL I watched the show the other day and their story seems great like they had everything worked out, but now he is dating and thinking about taking on another wife?!?! I dont agree with that! The 3 were all there before any children were born and have everything worked out. Not to mention you can tell the 1st wife is having difficultly with this! Idk...

mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Ok, so is it THE FAMILY as a whole being investigated?
    Or is it JUST the 4th wife? ....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• There is possible felony charge of bigamy against the husband, Kody Brown, and his four wives
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I feel bad for them. They should not have to hide they are and where all consenting adults. If he was cheating on the first wife and leaving her open to stds and leaving fatherless children all over the country there would be no felony charges to look into. How sad a commentary that is on our society.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I thought it was boring.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Dont know if I will watch but there is drama already wow just nuts....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2010