what you do for fun with your kids?

my DD is 2 and my DS is 4 months im looking for activities we can all do together

twohearts0810

Asked by twohearts0810 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• we like to: bake, cook, have movie night, play sports outside, go swimming, hike, even clean together by making it fun and a game out of it, and just about everything you do with your kids you can turn it into fun...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My daughter is older but we go horse back riding together. When she was younger we went to the park alot (still do),baked and did crafts. We do have a movie night and a game night.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• paint (with pudding/jello so its edible), dress up (my girl loves putting makeup on me), any art/craft, exploring outside, turning over rocks, examining things - your 4mo may even get alot from this as long you can keep it out of his mouth. lol.. reading..

Really. anything your doing with a child is good.. even letting them help with dishes (get ready to clean up water) or sort clothing... wash the car (may be getting too cool outside though)..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• painting, crafts, reading, ice skating,watching movies,going to the movies, zoos,pumpkin patches, decorating in fay there insn't much that my daughter & I don't do together other then when she's at school or playing with her friends, swimming, biking, walking, playing with our dogs she helps me with laundry
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• At 2, my DD and I would pick something to paint and hung our pictures on the refrig for the week (daddy had to decide which was the pic of week, normally hers..lol)...We did each others hair and took pics of it..On Saturday we veg out on the bed watching a movie and eating ice cream...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2010