best cleaner for tan couch

my couch is tan but it is covered in all kinds of stains, what do i use????

twohearts0810

Asked by twohearts0810 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• depending on the fabric and the type of stain there are a lot of different things you can use. magic erasers work great on certain fabrics where the stain is on the surface. for deep set in stains, you could use an upholstery/carpet cleaner and steam clean (rent a steam cleaner from a grocery / hardware store). even a spray bottle with a mixture of oxy clean and water could work depending on the stain.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 6:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We have a microfiber couch that is tan and I use my steam cleaner and the great value brand of carpet solution from walmart. I have also heard of people using tide or dawn in the carpet cleaners. It depends on the type of stain and how set it in it is weather it will come completely out though. If you dont have a steamer just use a soft bristle toothbrush or scrub brush and a water/cleaner solution and blot it dry with a towel.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010