I want to share with you all what my 2 yr old DD did today! Funny Story :)

She was being quiet upstairs so my hubby went up to check on her....nxt thing I hear is OMG!...I ran upstairs and she had poured out a WHOLE bottle of bubble bath and 2 brand new bottles of baby shampoo in her bedroom floor and on her sisters bed. She also had rubbed it all over her. Needless to say i spent an hour shampooing the carpet and cleaning it up. Although her room and carpet do smell good. Lol

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How precious! You can enjoy that story for years to come! And when she's a adult and you want to share a story. Enjoy your family and making memories! Thank you for sharing!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• lol
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• lol cute, my sister has twin girls and they were being very quiet so my sister went to check on then and they got a hold of the Vaseline container and got it opened and smeared it over each other and the floor and the walls, needless to say she had a nice mess to clean up!!Lol
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• wow kids are kids...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• we were at my sis-in-laws house and my girl and my niece went into the bathroom together which is fairly normal except they were quieter than normal and they were playing with the nail polish. they said they were painting mr potato head
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 10:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• omgoodness!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 9:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2010