• In the Spotlight:

Overnight Pull Ups that DON'T Leak???????????

I have tried both the Huggies and Pampers...I find myself washing his sheets EVERY day!! uug!!

coolchic320

Asked by coolchic320 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i was like that too.....i had to stop giving my dd something to drink a hr before she went to bed....he pamper was still wet in the morning but she don't leak threw anymore
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The only thing i've found is the Goodnights made by huggies but they are for big kids my DD is 4 and she wears them I think the weight on them starts at 36 lbs. for the Xs. Good luck finding something that works.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure if they make them for little ones, but I love the goodnites. My daughter is 5 and we still need to use them from time to time. I've never had a problem with them. Hope this helps!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yea..that is def. my prob..but I seriously think he will loose it if I stop the milk....
    coolchic320

Comment by coolchic320 (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Aren't there overnight diapers?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Since your question says 1-2 years old, I'm assuming that's your kid's age. I'm not sure why you're looking for pull-ups, why not just diapers? I've always used the Huggies Overnites for my son, and he NEVER leaked through... Even when he was still getting 8oz of warm milk right before bed...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• He's actually 2 1/2...there is no section for that age..lol...anyway he is potty trained during the day...we used the Huggies overnights when he was in diapers and they worked most of the time. I thought about the Goodnites but he does not weigh enough..(32 lbs)
    coolchic320

Comment by coolchic320 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• goodnights by huggies are the BEST but... however what i ended up doing was just using the reg. diapers at night... cheaper AND worked better (untill dd got too big then I went to good nights)
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 8:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• even if he's borderline (5 lbs + / - on wight) he may be ready for the next size up (or maybe okay with goodnites)
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 8:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• yea..I might just try them...why not...can't get worse..thanks!!
    coolchic320

Comment by coolchic320 (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010