How I found my 5 year old today...

I was cooking lunch and she was in the room "watching cartoons" I constantly call her to the kitchen and ask her what she is doing... and that's what she kept saying... the second to last time I called her out, she was in her panties, and I asked her what she was doing... she said she was getting ready to take her shower, so when I finished cooking, she only had to take her panties off... ok, makes sense... I finish cooking and go in the room and she has poured baby powder all over the floor and is squatted down over it drawing with her finger in it... I couldn't help but just start laughing... what the heck? Any other funny stories that your kids have done? I really enjoy reading their craziness... so cute!!

SusieQue717

Asked by SusieQue717 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• She was being quiet upstairs so my hubby went up to check on her....nxt thing I hear is OMG!...I ran upstairs and she had poured out a WHOLE bottle of bubble bath and 2 brand new bottles of baby shampoo in her bedroom floor and on her sisters bed. She also had rubbed it all over her. Needless to say i spent an hour shampooing the carpet and cleaning it up. Although her room and carpet do smell good. Lol

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i found my 5 year old naked standing frozen in his room...he said he was pretending to be a statue...we had just went to an art museum the week before...go figure!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• OMG!! These are GREAT!!! I love kids, they are insane!!
    SusieQue717

Comment by SusieQue717 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Love the statue story!! Precious.......
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I found my 5-yr-old in our study going through my books and she said "I'm trying to learn to read big words because good looks only last for so much. Education is what you're left with in the end"

I was like "huh?"

And then I remembered watching a show on TV and someone said that a few days back..! They pay attention to and memorize the weirdest things!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 7:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• OK THANK YOU for your story. My dd is 5 and I call her my "mess maker" She does so many things like that that I begin to worry about her b/c I feel like she is 5 and shouldnt be doing things like this.

Glad to know other kids her age do these type things....

But to answer your question...a couple of days ago....my dd was "coloring" After a while she walked over to me with a completly blue face!!! MARKER!

Then a day or two ago she was playing and she has a pretend HUGE stuffed horse she drags around she covered it with Vaseline!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• here's a funny one... my daughter has been watching the baby stories with me on TLC, and she started putting her baby doll under her shirt... the other day, I look over at her, and she is on the bed, baby under shirt, legs on the bed like to deliver, and pushing while making faces... and she pulled the baby from under her shirt...
    SusieQue717

Comment by SusieQue717 (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2010