I have a really icky head cold... what can I take?

I'm 31 weeks preggers, and my Dr. is really far from where I live, and I feel like crapola!! I don't know what I can take... I've made myself onion tea, that made me feel a little better, but I feel like I have cotton in my head... Please Help!!

SusieQue717

Asked by SusieQue717 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• You can take sudifed, benadryl, and plain robitussin. Stay away from anything with ibuprofin.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I learned when i was pregnant that anything your aloud to take usually doesn't help....Im in no way telling you to take things you shouldn't, just that I'm sorry its not really anything you going to be able to do but cope....I was sick the first and last few weeks of my pregnancy.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I've been taking Benadryl for a week now.Try some other types of teas also.That would be better with your baby.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 9:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010