what is the worst thing a friend could do that would cause you to end the relationship?

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 7:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• It really depends on the relationship. Some people get another shot.... the ones that are like family... others haven't earned the right.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 7:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Sleep with my husband. But making a pass at him is the same in my mind. The intention is the same.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i have ended friendships over... someone stealing from me, someone trying to take my child (literally) as their own (this was not altruistic or for the best interests of my child - long story...), someone doing drugs in front of my child. i would agree with the first poster and surprisingly with all the other crap people have done to me no one has tried to take my husband.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my BFF of 10 years slammed my DH and I on a myspace blog, as well as my 4 month old son

She stopped being my friend that very day
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If they are a true friend then,to me,my friend wouldn't do anything to hurt me.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Betrayal, in any form.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Supporting me when I really did need it. I have not talked to her in about 8 mths and never will. I just do not pick up the phone. To hurt. I have decided it would be best if we never talked again. I do not want to fight. Whats done is done. I am moving on. This is very said we have been friends for 10 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm with SleepingBeautee... Sleeping with or making a pass at my hubby would be cause for losing my friendship...
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• sleeping with SO is a big one... also, trash me to others... pretty much, if they prove they are NOT a friend...also if they say bad things about my kids or judge me as a mom.
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 7:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• this one friend was trying to convince my df to stop doing things for me& instigating fights when we would go out, she knew we were both drunk & started talking about our problems. asking what was the root of our problems, ugh i hate that Bitch but we are not friends anymore & im happy
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010