has anyone ever felt the kicking or movement right above their pelvic bone is it bad for me to be feeling him so low at 33 wks. I have also gone into preterm labor with him 5 times.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I carried my son pretty low, I felt him down low several times ans he was perfectly healthy. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my 6 month was low and was breach for awhile then she flipped and i could feel he head turning.
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 8:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I carried my first boy very low, felt him kicking, punching, and pushing down on my cervix even, and he's fine too but I've never had preterm labor with any of mine. I recommend trying to rest and sit more. Try to keep him in there hopefully until the due date.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• One of my ultrasounds showed my DD literally punching my in the cervix. lol And that was way before 33 weeks. With my 4th I felt like she was going to fall right out on the floor by 20 weeks! lol
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 8:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i am 24 weeks and i feel him kicking and punching right in pubic bone. he is actually doing it now and when i excercise i feel more of a strain there. but the doc said its fine just take it a little easier
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 9:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010