TIED TUBES

ok so about 2yrs ago i got my tubes tied and it has been like a month and a half now that i have not gotten my period...this is crazy i called my doctor and will be going to see her but has this happen to anyone of you girls? i tell my husband that i think i am over stress but the truth is that idk what is going on inside me...is this normal?

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 7:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• It could be stress.I take it you haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.Can you afford to go out & buy one tomorrow? I'm really curious if you are.Let us know mama! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 9:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Well, I've known more than one woman who has gotten pregnant AFTER having her tubes tied...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I've had my tubes tied and I've been two weeks late before. I was not pregnant. If you've had them banded and cut it takes about 10 years or more for them to find their way back, so it's possible, but not likely.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It's not like you would be the first person to be pregnant after they had gotten their tubes tied! I had the essure procedure, and I am currently almost 4 weeks late on my period.. I have been taking pregnancy tests and all are negative.. So I am unsure what's going on with my body also!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Well, I had mine tied three years ago, and I still have some months where my period is still off. Of course, mine are cut, burned, tied, and clamped, so I have a very slime possibility of being pg. But, even before I had my kids, my periods were sometimes a little off.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I doubt it's pregnancy. I have missed periods all together and not been preg. And the way they do the procedure now, they don't "tie" the tubes. They cauterize them. So it's pretty hard to get preg. My doc told me in his 13 years of practice he saw one intruterine pregnancy from a tubal.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• omg if i was pregnant i would be in heaven...i got baby blues...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• yeah i am going to walmart tomorrow in a way i wish i was but i know that it might be something different...i will keep you girls ipdated thank you so much mama
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2010