what is a good ????

what are good birthday themes for a 2 yr old gurl

babykathy09

Asked by babykathy09 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• what is she in to? for my DDs 2nd bday i did a seseme street theme, because she was all about elmo. her 1st bday was butterflies and her 3rd was tinkerbell (she picked that herself). if theres a show or game or toy she really likes, base the party around that =)
    racergirl7

Answer by racergirl7 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• oh i love the sesame street..we did abekadabe..1yr an last yr for her 2nd bday we did..mickey mouse club house..
    next yr for 3 we might do the cat in the hat..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Ummm...any tv show that she's into. Dora, Mickey, etc. Princess theme, anything like that. Whatever she's into really!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I didnt have a theme as such for my daughters 1st or 2nd birthday, we just had colors, pink and blue balloons, plates etc......I dont think they really care at that stage.................for her 3rd we had a Chuggington theme, it was still simple though.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2010