Make me smile!

Best funny post will gt best answer..ready...set...GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

butterfly3206

Asked by butterfly3206 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• funny Pictures, Images and Photos

Answer by older at 8:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• sandcastles Pictures, Images and Photos

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• dog Pictures, Images and Photos

Answer by older at 8:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Baby and Puppy Pictures, Images and Photos

Answer by older at 8:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Motorcycle Ride

There were two guys on a motorcycle driving down the road. The driver was wearing a leather jacket that didn't have a zipper or any buttons.

Finally he stopped the bike and told the other guy, "I can't drive anymore with the air hitting me in my chest."

After thinking for a while he decided to put the coat on backwards to block the air from hitting him. So they were driving down the road and they came around this curb and wrecked. The farmer that lived there called the police and told them what happened.

The police asked him, "Are either of them showing any life signs?"

The farmer then said, "Well, that first one was 'til I turned his head around the right way."
    Tori77

Answer by Tori77 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The Race...

Two gas company servicemen, a senior training supervisor and a young trainee, were out checking meters in a suburban neighborhood. They parked their truck at the end of the alley and worked their way to the other end. At the last house, a woman looking out her kitchen window watched the two men as they checked her gas meter.

Finishing the meter check, the senior supervisor challenged his younger coworker to a foot race down the alley back to the truck to prove that an older guy could outrun a younger one.

As they came running up to the truck, they realized the lady from that last house was huffing and puffing right behind them. They stopped and asked her what was wrong.

Gasping for breath, she replied, "When I see two men from the gas company running as hard as you two were, I figured I'd better run too!"
    Tori77

Answer by Tori77 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010