Loving 17 month old!

My son is 17 months old and randomly has been running around hugging everyone...and even things (he hugged the couch) Does your toddler do cute things?

butterfly3206

Asked by butterfly3206 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• AWWW! My 2 1/2 year old has just started saying things that are super cute, to me anyway, lol. He will say, "no thank you, Mom." and the way he says it is just so stinkin' cute!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My 2 yo does this as well as apologize if she bumps into anything. Sorry wall, sorry door, sorry laundry basket--really cute. I still think the cutest thing was when we took her to the pet store and she said bye bye to all the animals all the way home. Bye bye kitty, bye bye turtle and so on. It really is sweet when they are this young.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yep, I have a hugger and a kisser too :)))) LOVE it! The cutest thing he does is try to kiss things he sees - like, he tries to kiss pictures of animals in his books, and he tries to kiss the tropical fish and small animals he sees through the glass at the pet store. He kisses his stuffed animals and has recently started trying to give them food and drinks. I love my sweet little boy!! He has the kindest disposition and I hope it never changes!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 8:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yay!! Isnt it the best? I love it!
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010