bored

Anyone sit at home all day alone? im so bored and this is every mon-wed! cant wait till the baby comes ill have ALOT to do lol! what should i do to pass the time quicker! my car is messed up i dont have one so cant go anywhere i wont be getting a new one till next month i havent had one for like 5 mos and im going crazy!

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can! I stayed home the last couple months of my pregnancy with my first and I caught up on a lot of reading. I can't do that anymore, so I got in as many books as I could while I had the chance.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 3:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hi. I sit at home all day everyday. But all I do is watch movies and t.v. and play games online. You can download free trials and stuff like that if u like games. There are all kinds of different ones I'm sure u can find some. If u want I'll give u some websites.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 2:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• take the bus places i dont have a car and it doesnt stop me from going anywhere
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• start a project. i tried sewing my own clothes. I also picked up my camera a lot more. you could do things outside, gardening, exercising, tanning (i'm in florida)

charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008