I am looking for a home business opportunity....

Will you tell me about your home business? I am researching some posibilities right now but I would like to hear from moms about their business. What products or services do you sell/market? What do you like most about your business? How long have you been doing it?

(Please no "take a look at this video" answers. I find that those who can not tell me what they sell/market and insist that I watch this video, tend to be nothing but scams.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Although I don't represent any particular company, I do have a list of ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/m2scents

Scentsy is a really awesome company to work with!! Scentsy is wickless candles....the warmers use a lightbulb to warm scented wax bars. They come out with new products constantly. Let me know if this is something you're interested in. I'm happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus. Our product is 17 servings of different fruits and vegetables in a capsule, gummy or smoothie mix.
    I have been working with this company for a year. I was so impressed with my own results and how much better I felt I was telling everyone about Juice Plus anyway so why not get paid for what I was already doing. The company has a great business model, they make your job very easy. I share Juice Plus with people and they ship, bill, keep track of all my customers and pay me. For $50 start up fee you get your own website and a start up kit filled with DVD's, CD's, brochures, flip books, order forms, and info to introduce others to the business aspect of the company. We are a product driven company, I tell others about Juice Plus and maybe 1 out of 10 or so will ask me how they can do what I am doing. I tried other company's in the past and it was expensive and went no where fast. I love this company.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have my own Mary Kay business. With Mary Kay, I earn 50% on everything I sell. It's one of the highest earning percentages in the industry!! Not only that, but I get to have fun and hang out with the girls, spend excellent quality time with my family since I only need to work a couple hours a day, I get to work whatever hours I want, and earn money while doing it! I've been with Mary Kay for almost a year now and it's honestly the best 'job' I've ever had.

When I first started with Mary Kay, my director asked me to set a goal. I told her anything would help, even $500 a month! I was shocked when I hit the $600 mark within two weeks!!! If you're interested in learning more, just let me know. I have so much more to tell you that won't fit here in this little space!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 8:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm with Wela/slimberry a health company I've been with them for almost 4 weeks which I'm getting paid every week and monthly:-) I love the fact I only need 2 people to earn my commisions and the product is awesome and it gives me so much energy and helps my health so much and the weekly checks and that you get paid residual income:-) Also we are getting our stores and the company will have it so the customer can try it before buying:-) We also have a great team!

Slimberry 4 You

I'm also A Consultant for La Bella Baskets, been with them 4 months going on 5 months and make an income every 2 weeks and I love I can refer people and make nice income on that and don't have to sell if I don't want to and the awesome team we have working together:-)

Gift Baskets Income
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Hello my name is Shell. I wanted to share with you what I do from home. I am an independent associate with Pre-paid Legal. Our company provided legal guidance, advice and when necessary representation for those who can not afford a lawyer on a regular basis. We also provide a 5 point identity theft protection from the #1 company in the world. The Kroll company.
    Pre-paid Legal has been around for 38 years and traded on the NYSE for 36+ of those years. We are current sitting at 66.00 a share.
    We have no inventory. No parties. No huge start up fee's. We give 3 professional websites for you to conduct your business they way you would like. We have a great support team that is there for you when ever you need to reach out. We also have 24/7 training for you to grow you business.We offer daily direct deposit into your account. You will also build a residual income that is Willable to your family and a special to start.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 9:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Hi my name is Mary and I am an Independent Consutant with Arbonne International. We offer Premium Swiss skin care and wellness products that are botanically based. I fell in love with the products and realized I was making my sponsor money for all my referrals so I jumped in. We currently have over 400 products ranging from baby products, anti-aging skin care, mens line, nutritional supplements, teen line, weight loss products, aromatherapy and cosmetics. This industry is growing so rapidly, this is the time to jump in. What I love most about my business...several things, my team(both upline and downline) are caring and loving people whose only concern is to see you succeed, the products have helped my family with several skin issues, and the company and the management team provide an enormous amount of free training, self help and programs to assist the consultant in succeeding. Let me know if I can help in any other way
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I own home based business with Arbonne International. Not sure if you have heard of it or not, but we are a 30 year old health and wellness company! Arbonne has amazing personal care products and I teach people how to save money by shopping in their own mall and make money by sharing with family and friends! I would love to share with you my journey with Arbonne! It has been the biggest blessing for my family. It allowed me to leave my corporate job and stay home with my child and work Arbonne part time! The income potential seems too good to be true, but you have the ability to make UNLIMITED income! I have helped others make anywhere from $200-$4000 extra a month! The best part about it is that it depends on where you want to be. You are your own boss! You control your paycheck. We have such an amazing support team that teaches us how to reach our goals! LOVE IT! Let me know if you have any questions honey!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 11:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Hi my name is Kari and I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. I market 3 of the largest growing industries: natural wax candles, mineral make up and anti aging skin care. I earn up to 60% profits on all products sold. There are several things I love about my business- time freedom to work my business around my family, financial freedom without the limitations on my income, my team, the products, and the company for making sure we are well taken care of in the field. I have been with them for over 2 years. Send me a message if you would like to know more.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2010