Had to type this out for work. How does it sound as a consumer? (pet medications)

Why Should I buy my Heartworm, Flea and ticks Products Here instead of using and online pharmacy?
Because by buying your products from a licensed veterinarian you can be confident that you are getting what you paid for. A product that will work. A product that is backed by its manufacturer.
Aren’t they the same products?
According to the EPA ’counterfeit pesticides appear to have been unlawfully imported and were packaged in cartons designed to look like legitimately registered pesticides available in the U.S. under the trade names “Advantage” and Frontline”’ There is no way to guarantee how the products were shipped to or stored in their warehouse or if the product was manufactured in the U.S. Because of this, purchasing these products online voids you manufactures warranty.
con't

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pets

• Thank you for posting this! I have worked at vet for almost 13 years and when I say the same thing most people don't believe me.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• There are many typos and grammatical errors that need to be looked at. Otherwise, it seems very well written.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• There’s a Warranty?
    Yes. Should your pet contract heartworms despite being on a continuous prevention schedule the manufacturer will cover all cost involved with treating your pet for heartworms. Heartworm treatment can cost anywhere from $800-$1000.
    It’s just easier to order online…
    Since your pet requires a yearly heartworm exam in order for us to fill your prescription if you buy a 12 month supply at that time you shouldn’t need a refill until your next yearly exam. If you do need a refill of any product between visits you can call ahead and we will have it ready for you to pick up next time you are in the neighborhood. Plus by purchasing your products through us you don’t run the risk of having your products lost in the mail or mishandled before it reaches your home.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Aren’t online pharmacies cheaper?
    Not necessarily. We try to keep out prices competitive. A lot of our products are cheaper than the online pharmacies. We also often have manufacturer rebates and free dose coupons at the front desk for you to take advantage of.

Obviously it looks prettier on paper and has pics.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I bought Advantage at our Tractor Supply and it didn't work AT ALL. I know buy Vectra from our vet. Definitely worth the money and works for a full month.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• You can send it to me and I would gladly make those changes for you.
    coala

• Yeah DH went through and corrected some of the mistakes on the hard copy. This was copied and pasted from the draft. I actually caught a few mistakes myself after the kids went to bed. It's amazing how screaming, playing kids can make your grammar and spelling go down the tube. Not that mine is perfect anyway! lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Sounds good to me though I liked the last two parts better than the first.
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 1:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2010