in pain

i am 18 weeks and i m having lower stomach pains and lower back pains and the upper part of my right leg is hurting me so bad..
Its almost like a menstral cramp feeling. I have no burning when i pee no unsual leakage and no blood or no high temp. I was told this is normal pain but OMG i cried it hurt so bad!
does anyone else have this pain? if so what do youdo to help it feel better

firstbaby_2010

Asked by firstbaby_2010 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For that pain there really isnt much you can do.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• who told you it was normal?...18 wks is kinda late for the normal cramping in early pregnancy...i would go get checked if i was u and the pain is that bad...sounds like it could be appendicitis but u would prob have a fever...also could be constipation.....GL!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If you aren't bleeding, I wouldn't be too worried about it. The pain in your leg is from sciatic nerve pain more than likely.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• you cramp all during your pregnancy its your uterus expanding making room for the baby. if it gets too unbearable let your ob know. you can never call the doc too much about your baby
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 9:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010