bored

Anyone sit at home all day alone? im so bored and this is every mon-wed! cant wait till the baby comes ill have ALOT to do lol! what should i do to pass the time quicker! my car is messed up i dont have one so cant go anywhere i wont be getting a new one till next month i havent had one for like 5 mos and im going crazy!

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Welcome to my life :D

I'm trying to blissfully enjoy my last nine weeks of alone time before my daughter is born. It's nice for it to be just my boyfriend and me right now. I'll admit it does get boring a lot of the time, but I'll probably hate myself in the future for not taking advantage of this time I have now xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Take advantage of sleep! I regretted that I didnt lol! I felt like I had to be doing something to get ready for her arrival. Turns out I was perfectly prepared and needed a lot more sleep than I got!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2008