when do you start your christmas shopping?

mommaof2and1

Asked by mommaof2and1 at 8:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• Dec. 26th (for the next year.)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Day after Thanksgiving
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm with But_Mommie... I start right after Christmas for the next year

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I generally start about this time of year. I used to do all my shopping early (like done before thanksgiving) but then I would get swepted up in the spirit of the holiday hustle and bustle and end up spending more money than I ment to. So now.... I just buy the really important things early that I think may get super popular during the holidays and hard to find now - october-ish. Then I just window shop and get ideas for everyone, keep a list of what I want to get, then when Christmas shopping gets into full swing I stick to a per person budget. So I get what I need, get good prices, but don't get carried away in the holiday rush
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Started today actually....Had to get the Stars Wars Spinning Lightsaber while it was on sale...(toys r us 24.99 normally 35.00)
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Right about this time. Usually October 1st because there are 6 pay periods before Christmas.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Late October/Early November. I do a lot of shopping online. I never start earlier because the kids are always changing their minds, I want to make sure they are getting things that they want.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Normally in Dec, this year I was super organised though and had most of it done by July. I dont have much more to get at all.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• December 26th for sure, the sales are awesome! And I'm usually done by August or September.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 2:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• As soon as I see something cool I think the kids will like....the key is to remember where I put it!
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2010