Were you ever misunderstood?

Did you ever say something and you were misunderstood? Once my DD was home. She said she was going out to throw.. A friend of DH's got intrigued. He thought she was going to go throw Horseshoes!! She meant she was going to Throw.. Pottery!! How about you!? Any misunderstandings like this?

Asked by Angellinda at 8:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• all the if i start i will never

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• When we lived in our first apartment, we decided we wanted a pet. We called the landlady (who was really old) to ask if we could get a bunny or a ferret, and she said yes. A few months later, we were outside with one of our ferrets and her husband came to mow the lawn. He was like "What is THAT?!" I told him it was our ferret. He got really upset and said that his wife had thought we had asked if we could have a PARROT, and that they thought we were keeping a bird in our apartment.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I still am lol :)..

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yes always when I was a kid

Answer by JV1981 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I'm misunderstood a lot.

Answer by mp3mom at 9:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Apparently you don't text. Try it then you'll understand misunderstood.

Answer by peacockmom at 1:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2010