I changed my mind :)

After talking to my husband, and spending time with him and family tonight, I realized that I was all wrong. I was caught up in emotions, disappointment from not conceiving last month and wanted it all to just go away. But after tonight, a night with my husband, a night with my family, a BEAUTIFUL night, (minus my son, he's at paw-paws, but he was greatly missed!) I've decided one more. I'm gonna try again next month. Wish me luck, our most possible days to conceive are 6-10 in Oct, and i'm gonna do the BD each day, lol! :)

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck! I was in the same position...I was all ready to give up because the disappointment was just too much to deal with, but that last month, it happened! I am now almost 7 months pregnant! Good luck to you, I hope everything works out for you for the best!!!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• good luck! don't let it get you down if it takes a while. my dh and i tried for a while to conceive and even discussed possible fertility treatments with my doctor. then we just decided to let it go and then even got to the point where we decided maybe having a family was not really what we wanted for our future. after two and a half years of lots and lots of unprotected sex with no pregnancy, all of a sudden here we are 5 and a half weeks away from having a baby... I am 41 years old and have a 19 year old daughter. fertility goes down, but somehow it happened. i'm not saying this was the key but it's worth a shot - i started drinking 1T raw honey and 1T unpasteurized apple cider vinegar in 8 oz warm water daily for cleansing and health shortly before i got pregnant. also i have a cousin who was told she and her husband both had too many obstacles to conceive - they were given some cleansing chinese mushroom tea and bingo...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We don't have any problem getting pregnant, thank GOD! lol But hopefully this month will be our month :)
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Congrads
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Sticky baby dust to you!! Our fertile days are 1-5 which works out of me because of hubby's birthday!! Hahaha
    mrsmommy2007

Answer by mrsmommy2007 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Hahaha mrsmommy2007! I can't wait til 6-10 in Oct so I can get started!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 7:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2010