BAD GIRLS CLUB...

anyone watch the show on oxygen ''the bad girls club''?
reminder new episode is on tonight well right now at 9pm... this is my other jersey shore show...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 9:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes I watch bad girls club. They may be a bunch of drunken whores, but thank you whores for the entertainment. Watching you all beat the hell out of each other and make out with every herpes ridden mouth with an arms reach just reminds me of how I do not want to be.

Again, thank you BGC!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It is funny. 2 bad everyone watches JS. It is great comedic relief after a rough day. SOmetimes I watch it and think why didn't I do that ? I guess it is great if you want to know what to say to nasty chicks that think they can use you as a doormat. Not, I like it.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• no, it's like seeing all the drunk whores that hang out at the clubs around here
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Wow, thats a lot of trash TV to dump in your brain in one night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The girls get worse and worse and I can't believe they do not care about their reputation.

The show should not be on T.V where young girls may think that is cool or normal.

I just hope they see that the girls just look like drunken ignorant whores.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• it's a crazy show and i do think that this are chicks with very low self confidence but it does make good tv...it's funny and i enjoy it after a long day stressful day just kicking back and watching others make an ass of themselves...it's entertaining =)
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i luv the bad girls club i actually went to middle school with brandy from this season
    lefty_69

Answer by lefty_69 at 4:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2010