• In the Spotlight:

I may not be on for a bit(SAD) not sure where to put this adult content

I just got word that my cousin was killed in a car wreck last week and no one bothered to let us know. he was 2 years older then me. I am so saddened by his loss that right now i just need to focus on my family. I am dealing with a lot . my mom is having surgery the 8th, my daughter was just diagnosed with AD/ADHD without the hyperness. And we also lost a good friend of ours who was my cousin step grandpa. so forgive me for being away and asking for loads of prayers. At least i got two things of good news a healthy baby was born to a great friend of mine and my other friend is at the hospital with her daughter who may deliver tonight. God Bless and thanks for the prayers

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• My goodness. I'm so sorry for your loss, hon.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Prayer already offered up for you and your family. I'm so sorry for all of your losses. I DO know how it feels when your daughter is diagnosed with ADD without the hyperness... I have 2 daughters like that but they get that from their mama. When the doctor told me that the first one had ADD, it felt like they were trying to tell me that my child wasn't absolutely perfect. You just can't explain to someone how that feels to hear that news. It wasn't long though before I started looking at it like "at least we can deal with this" and "this is not the worse thing that can happen". Take time for yourself, mama and lose yourself in your family. You all need each other right now. (((HUGS)))
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 9:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• First, HUGS!!!! Sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time...Prays for your Mommy...When all is done take time to research the ADHD she can have as normal life as any with patient and guidance (my nephew is as well, he older now and owns his own business doing well)..No need to forgive you just know that we will be here when you need us...Babies always make things seem just a little bit better...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• When you return and read these posts, please lnow that you have my sincere condolences. I pray that you and your family find a place of peace through these difficult days ahead.
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 11:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Hang in there Mama and take plenty of time for yourself to grieve.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I will pray for you
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Hang in there and being keeping your family in our prayers.
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2010