my darn finger nails!

Since I have been pregnant I have been growing my nails. My left hand looks great! My right hand looks awful! I get the nails to grow then they chip and break off. They feel really strong though. I am left handed so I thought maybe I am subconciously being a little more gentle with that side? I wish I could explain how awful it looks. I treat them at home both the same. They get filed/trimmed every day. I use nail strengthener. Not helping:( What to do that is safe for pregnancy??

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 2:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The best nail strengthener I have found can be bought at Sally's Beauty Supply. It's called LA GIrl Calcium. Makes my nails strong as if they were acrylic. But I tend to have a similar problem you do, but it's with my right hand (i'm right handed) that is grosser. It's strange that you have the opposite problem.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• The latest is CHI that contains no fumes or additives bad for you and your baby
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2008