Ok I know this probably has been asked a hundred times today, but is there any more questions after #6??

I keep clicking on the link and it keeps taking me to number 6, i already answerd that question. :(

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have noticed that when I just come in and there is some sort of cm questioin game going on, most times I can find all of them in the most bumped section,,hope that helped
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Thank you very helpful!! Dont know if i'll find any, but worth a shot.
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• go to the last question you answered and click on the name of the person who posted it cafe meghan i believe and go to her asked questions and see if she posted anymore. I am now.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm not finding any questions after 6 at the present moment. I was hoping that more of them would be posted shortly if not at least 10 so that I could get them answered before I went to bed.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010