Jillian's 30 day shred... Have ya done it? Are you doing it now? Will you do it?

Been hearing alot about this. I am currently working my butt off wot lose weight but I notitced I plataued. I went from 202 to 192 in like 2 and a half weeks. I'll admit I do not do as much strength/weight training as I should.

I see her first vid on demand...there are 3?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 9:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Personally I find her workouts to be boring. I would have a hard time sticking with them because they aren't any fun at all. Effective perhaps, but very bootcamp-ish, and it would be something I would not look forward to.
    I really enjoy all the Turbo Jam DVD's because they are very effective and also fun for me to do. They music is kinda cheesy, but pumps you up anyway. I usually work out about an hour a day, and it flies by when I'm doing Turbo Jam. (I mix it up by doing weight training and running some days as well).
    Anyway, if you like Jillian Michaels and if you do the workouts every day and give it 100%, I'm sure you'll notice a difference. Whenever I plateau, I'm only able to break through it by kicking my own arse--really stepping up the exercise and making sure I'm not eating any garbage. Your body will adjust to exercise routines very quickly so to keep losing, you have to keep challenging yourself. Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I did the shred. It boosted my endurance but didn't do anything for how my clothes fit or what the scale said.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I just found out who she is lol I think it would be worth a try gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Some of my friends love it and swear by it!
    pout98

Answer by pout98 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I tried it one day and cursed her for 3. It was a boring routine, though.
    mictamali

Answer by mictamali at 8:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010