Hurts quite badly in tummy area when I bend over...

It even hurts to sit up too straight... or when I sit up from the laying down position, I'm 31 weeks preggers... Iono if I should be freaking out, or calling the Dr. or is this normal at this stage? My back isn't hurting at all, just the tummy, and it's like under my boobs area, not too low... Any input would be much appreciated!

SusieQue717

Asked by SusieQue717 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it might just be the way the baby is positioned - i went through that - sometimes if i sat down too quickly it felt like i got punched in the stomach
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• call and check of course but i had that and it was just a lot of streching from the baby just rest and stay in a comfortable position
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 9:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I would check with your doctor. Depending on your muscle and body structure, the baby could be heavy enough to be creating some pull on your stomach muscles.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i would thing it could be position of baby pushing on your tummy or just the stretching of your stomache. if your too worried please check with your doc.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• So don't bend over! Depending on how far along you are you shouldn't be bending over forward at all if you can void it
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:27 AM on Sep. 29, 2010