A couple days shy of my second trimester...

Im 12 weeks, almost 13 (Friday I'll be 13)
This is my first pregnancy and I want to make sure Im doing everything I should be doing and looking out for everything. I am a worry wart, but not to the point where I stress myself out right now, because I dont want to put stress on the baby...
I had my 3 month check up today and my labs were fine and Dr. could hear the heartbeat.
Are there things I should be doing ,or watching out for?

Kristin0312

Asked by Kristin0312 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just listen to your body.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• 12 weeks is a great point in your pregnancy! That is usually the point where you can relax and know that your body has done it's part. It is also the week you can announce your pregnancy safely. Go girl, you did it! Now sit back and put your feet up! :)
    MrsTexas

Answer by MrsTexas at 9:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• heart beat is a good sign just keep a eye on fooda and drinks and listen to your body of course
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 9:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i agree with what everyone else says and just make sure to take ur prenatel and iron cos im now 29weeks and kinda been abit laxy dazy on that part. today i had my regular check up which told the doc i was not taking my tablets as much as i shud. im so low on iron if i dnt start taking them proparly i will be in the hospital gettin a transfuion.no one wants that
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Thanks ladies!
    Kristin0312

Comment by Kristin0312 (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Take a deep breath and relax hun. Everything will work out :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2010