Lining Your Drawers?

I've never put lining (paper) in my dresser drawers. Do people do that and if so, why?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 9:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I did it when I had an antique dresser and didn't want my delicates snagged on any splinters, or God forbid get stuck in my drawers only to poke me at an inconvenient time or in a delicate location. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:00 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I don't, but I know people who do. Usually it's because they don't like the smell of the wood and don't want their clothes to smell like it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Dont know about other people, but I do, especially the scented paper...Just helps the drawer to look neat
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No. Generally my panties don't get to dusty/dirty. =P Now I do my kitchen drawrs because they do get dusty dirty with all the stuff that flies around in the kitchen.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I've heard of more ppl doing the kitchen drawers and cabinets, especially in older homes. I think it just gives it a newer cleaniner feel?
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2010