I have some questions any advise?

I just recently had a miscarriage Oct 11th. I was only five weeks. My question is would it be possible to be pregnant already? I think I might just be hoping. Also did anyone else experience their guts bubbling like gas within the first few weeks. I think I remember feeling like this with this last but I'm not sure. That was my first pregnancy.

I also just noticed that day was the day i was supposed to start ovulating. Could that have anything to do with the m/c?

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 2:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I doubt you could be pregnant. If you were would wouldnt know. But then again I could be wrong. I know when I went through my miscarriage I was hoping so much. I had my miscarriage June 15th and still have not conceived. Its getting really hard at this point. I hope it doesnt take you this long!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It's possible to be pregnant again already if you've ovulated. I had a miscarriage in October '07 and conceived 4 months later. It just depends on how your cycle changes. I don't remember feeling the bubbles afterwards though. Unfortunately, you just have to wait and see at this point. Has your levels gone back down to yet after the m/c?
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm not sure what they are now but the day i went to the e.r. i was at 92 and i think 2 days later i was at 32 so it was dropping pretty fast.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 2:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• last year i had a miscarriage 2 n for about a month after that i felt pregnant still. i was 4months when i did!
    Anonymous

• See your womb as a comfy little house,
    that just got hit by a tornado,

you need to build a new little home for your little one,

so wait awhile,

P's
    you could be prego already
    but i dont beleive so,
    Anonymous