How are their shoes stored?

Your childrens? Are they thrown in the bottom of the closet, in a basket, or do you have an organizer?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We have two small wooden crates (maybe 14"x20"?) one for each child. shoes and socks are kept in them and their back packs are tossed on top of that stuff! They are kept by the front door.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Everyone's shoes go in the hallway closet...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We have a bench with seperate compartments in it. They also lie all over the floor.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• We all take our shoes off as soon as we walk in the door. I have a little rug that we leave them on. Everyone's shoes are on that little mat so they're not exactly neat or organized. I've been looking for a little shelf but haven't found one yet. My son only has 3 pairs of shoes. Two pairs of sneakers that he wears on a regular basis and a pair of dress shoes. The dress shoes I keep in the shoe box in his closet.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have an organizer. They are still thrown carelessly on the floor. If her sister didn't take us so much time to take care of, then I might insist on the organizer... but as it is, I'm just happy they are in the closet.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• she has a shelf in her closet for shoes
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• My office is off our dining room, so everyone has a pair of shoes in there. I used to keep them in the downstairs closet, but it became such a mess I made the rule that nothing can be on the floor in there.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:31 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• she has a shoe under type deal from avon ...I love it !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I have shelves next to the door for shoes.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 1:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• His sandles are on his shelf, his tennis shoes in his top drawer of his dresser.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2010