Very personal adult content

So I am 23 weeks now with the twins, which we just found out were girls by the way. Anyhow, I dont know if this is normal for twins or pregnancy in general but I have so much pressure on my downstairs area its almost starting to feel swollen. I know that sounds weird but like when I go to use the restroom I can tell it just feels different down there. Is this normal and im just being retarded or should I talk to my doctor?

lolo0636

Asked by lolo0636 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Probably normal. I remember being swelled up from pressure. When I looked at it, it reminded me of twinkies but they were tinged blue from the additional blood to the area. I nicknamed it the blue twinkie aisle.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Totally normal

Wait until the pressure starts to get bad and you are scared to go pee or poop and have a baby instead.....lol
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Well, I only had one baby but it felt like I had a bowling ball in my uterus!!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• very normal
    jennbelcheravon

Answer by jennbelcheravon at 11:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Well, it could be nothing. Weite it down with what happens, what time and if you still feel odd tomorrow call. It won't hurt to call :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• 1st no question is retarded..2nd you should check with your doc whenever you have a concern..but 4 me sounds normal i started 2 feel like that around that time as well..almosts makes you feel like you wanna walk like sumo wrestler lol..congrats on the girls btw..good luck & relax ok
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I had twins two years ago. Go see your OB and figure out if something other than just baby weight is causing it.
    Keep in mind you have a LOT of extra blood flow going on in your body and it causes swelling. But get looked at anyways to ease your mind.

Congrats and good luck! You are in for a ride when they get here :) Twins were my first so I have no clue what having just one baby to look after is like lol....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Probably normal. I remember being swelled up from pressure. When I looked at it, it reminded me of twinkies but they were tinged blue from the additional blood to the area. I nicknamed it the blue twinkie aisle

laughing

DUDE!  TMI!  Omg lol...ow my stomach....*SNORT*

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2010