Agree or Disagree ??

The girls who say they are only friends with guys because girls are too much drama - are usually the ones who create the drama ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• neutral, leaning towards agree. Probably they're the girls who've been burned in bad friendships 1 too many times.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Leaning towards disagree. I am one who doesn't like drama and has found that females tend to cause drama more often than not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No I don't necessairly (sp) I don't agree w/that. I for some reason get along w/a lot of my S/O buddies more than some girls I'm around and my DD is the same way. Can't put my finger on the WHY, but some times girls are just a pain in the ass. Some are too over bearing or bossy, guys are more laid back and just have a good time, that might be some of it.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• disagree
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 11:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Agree
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Disagree.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• disagree. I am one of them and I don't do drama.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I am with hibbingmom on this one.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I disagree. Yes I befriend men quicker (in the past) than women. Yes hibbingmom is onto something. Too many times I have had females in my life that are a disgrace and the whole friendship thing. So I stop trying.

I don't like drama. I'll say my piece on things, but thats about it. It has to be a very big issue to get me to go back and forth. I usually concede and retreat to my corner with my skittles.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:14 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Eh, I'm going to disagree. I am one of those females who tries to stay away from usually all other females because of the drama. I'm not in high school anymore so I don't need it in my life. Because most females are really drama-filled and looove causing it. I get along with guys much better because they aren't as catty as girls are.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:00 AM on Sep. 29, 2010