Are you or do you have any twins in your family?

I am a twin.My twin sister is 5 minutes older.We do not get along.I try so hard but she is bi-polar but thinks her last manic episode was 2 years ago,which is a total lie.Her last one was about a month ago.Sometimes I have to set boundaries with her.I love her but can't be around her.Help!

bvannkissy

Asked by bvannkissy at 10:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband has twin brothers and so do I. My brothers say they can feel each others' pain. I am sorry to say, but you are the only set I have ever heard of that do not get along.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• 1 set of aunts 1 set of cousins and 1 set of nehpews. The aunts are on mom's side and cousins are on dad's
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The only twins in my family are the ones I gave birth too! I am sorry that you and your sister do not get a long.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• im a twin im 7 min older than my brother we have never had a fight
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my mom's mom was a twin...no other twins though
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• we have them on both sides of the family..i was hoping that my last set will be twins a boy an girl so i can get my tubes tied..but finacialy that may never happen..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Somewhere on my mom's side, and I have three month old twin girls.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I love her dearly.And have wished my entire life that we could somehow find a way to get along.We will be 50 this December.I know. It is so sad.sometimes I cry for her.Especially when I have to cut her loose from my life for awhile.I had to one time for a year.My mom was bi-polar and she was in denial big time about it.I so wish I could help her.She takes Klonopin & thinks that is her meds for her bi-polar.But if anyone knows about benzos,they are not a bi-polar medication.
    bvannkissy

Comment by bvannkissy (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2010